Thursday, December 29, 2016

Favorite Flying Moments of 2016

2016 was a year of change. Despite the changes which resulted in a lack of flying, the love for aviation still passes through my veins. I have decided to not be hard on myself for the reduction of hours in my logbook this year and look forward to what the skies of 2017 may bring. To learn on how it's easy to be hard on yourself when looking at the past year, visit my new blog here.


January:  Dog's POV

17 days into the new year of 2016, Turbo joined me for a flight and we learned what everything looked like from his point of view!  



April - My First Gyro Flight

It's always exciting to try out a new aerial vehicle, it's even more fun when you do it while chasing a hot air balloon!



June - RV & AirCam Sunset Formation]

Friends + An AirCam + An RV4 + a Sunset =  A Magical Flight!


July - NEW Blog

I hinted at some changes in my life above. If you haven't checked out my new blog, take a gander. It'll fill you in on all that has been happening and life lessons learned along the way (with an aviation twist!



December - Book THREE!

Turbo's third book hit shelves, Turbo Flies through History!



Happy New Year!





2 comments:

  1. 2016 is/was my first year as a pilot. I started training in April, aced my written test in June, and passed my check ride in October. I'm looking forward to many more adventures in 2017, and an instrument rating get in the next year or two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great year and wonderful goals for the next! Good luck and safe flying!

      Delete

What are you pondering?