Carl, Rick, Sean, Larry and Victoria are here for this 99th episode!
- Stuck Mic AVCast has been around for four years!
- We are starting new blog posts on our "off weeks" for the show for announcements, shout outs, and events.
- Our next episode is #100! Please use our contact page or email to send us your 100th landing, airport, or other 100th event in aviation.
- Victoria and Turbo on work on their second book, which should be out by AirVenture. They will be visiting AirVenture as well as a couple other places. Click on Turbo on the right to find out where to meet them!
- Please visit our sponsors The Day I Learned to Fly and Aerospace Scholarships
- Victoria discussed a really cool aviation video of a four your old girl's first aerobatic flight,which you can watch below.
- The interview of Jeff Kennon from The Day I Learned to Fly was great and enjoyed by the co-hosts and fans.
- Episode 100 will feature a special mystery guest.
- Billy Wheeler, who does the music for Aviation Careers Podcast sent in an interesting picture to see if anyone else has seen something like this.
- The topic of the month in May for the FAA Safety Team was Aircraft Performance. The topic discusses "weight and balance" and loosing control on take off and landing and how to prevent problems during take off and landing.
- Instrument Proficiency guidelines
Rick - The Wright Brothers
Carl - AvPlan EFB on The Apple Watch
Sean - Garmin D2 Bravo Pilot Watch
Larry - Pilot Partner Logbook
@StuckMicAvCast I just listened to your interview with Jeff. It was like therapy for me. I like his passion and belief. Great inspiration!— Andy Furlong (@andyfrlng) June 16, 2015
After Landing Checklist:
AOPA Interview - "Pure Joy"
This episode is sponsored by: