Tuesday, June 23, 2015

On the ground but flying high

We all know that phrase "time flies" and it feels rings more and more true as you age. The past two months have been flying to say the least. As recorded in this blog, I started flying regularly again to accomplish my instrument proficiency check (IPC) and to start on my tail wheel endorsement. Two weeks into that I received what you could call a promotion at work and have been busily (but happily) working overtime and through breaks each week. Immediately following that promotion, I started taking college classes towards a graphic design and advertising degree. I didn't not expect all my plans to converge at once! In addition to all that, I turned 30, visited Ecuador, will be releasing the second book in the Turbo series and will play host for two parties and a family reunion all prior to Oshkosh! It makes me tired just writing about it.

So please excuse the cob webs, I promise I will be back and writing regularly soon. Flying took a slight hiatus but I'll be back in the air and the blog next week! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you pondering?