Thursday, April 16, 2015

An Early Morning for a Flying Dog

It was an early morning for Turbo and I refreshing our instrument skills! We did a VOR approach at Hagerstown followed by some unusual attitudes and general instrument work. Turbo handled the unusual attitudes like a champ! I myself wasn't such a champ as I have many years of rust to knock off, however, I did way better than I expected and can only build on from today. I'm excited to start the day committing some instrument aviation again! But for now, back to the grind selling aviation insurance. Can I help you with yours? Today, Turbo is assisting me with shopping all the aviation markets to get you the best rate and the broadest policy for your aircraft. He is a talented dog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you pondering?