Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Help Vegas Adventure Flights become a reality!

Meet private pilot and future sport pilot instructor, Mike Daniels. I've recently have been assisting Mike with insurance quotations for his current business endeavor, an LSA aviation center in Las Vegas. We all know that the best way to make a small fortune in aviation is to start with a large one. Sometimes we just need a bit of a boost! Just like I am raising funds to publish the Turbo the Flying Dog series, Mike is using a crowdfunding platform to make his dream of running an LSA center come true!


I've been passionate about aviation since I was eight years old, but it took me forty years to get my pilot's license. One of the reasons was the cost. Flight training is expensive, and I think it holds a lot of people back from pursuing their aviation dreams. Now that there're Light Sport Aircraft, flying is much more accessible.


That's why I want to open a Light Sport Aviation Center. It makes flying more affordable; it reduces the barriers to becoming a pilot. So, I went to school and got my Light Sport Repairman Certificate (LSRM) with a  maintenance rating and researched LSAs.


My goal is to open Vegas Adventure Flights and offer training, rentals, service and sales, in the Las Vegas area to start. My plan is to be a dealer for a couple of great LSAs: the Sting, Sirius and the Savage Cub. These are state-of-the-art planes that are safe and easy to fly. Perfect for getting your Sport Pilot license. I'll be getting my Light Sport instructor rating, so I'll be able to do flight training as well as servicing the planes.

You can visit Vegas Adventure Flights here and back the center on Go Fund Me here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you pondering?