Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Life's a Whirlwind and the Latest SMAC

Oh my goodness time has been flying by! No pun intended as there hasn't been too much flying-but that should change soon. I would like to thank all my pilot friends who supported me and donated to The Out of the Darkness Overnight walk I did in Philly this past weekend! It was a remarkable (and tiring 16.4 mile) experience! As 4th of July approaches, summer parties and new housework, I still hope to add some new aviation goals while maintaining some sort of balance. To keep that balance, recently I had to take a recording off of Stuck Mic recently just to regain some quiet time before the chaos set in again. But, since I love supporting my silly gang of podcasters, here is the recent episode. Listen for me on the next one!


SMAC075 A first flight to Colombia, Flying the P2006T Tecnam and more.

Pre-Flight Checklist
The crew is here except for Victoria who had to take the night off. It's hot hot hot!!
Shout outs from Rick forAndrew Blanchard getting his CFI at Purdue and Sam Debartolo who passed his written for his Private and possibly did his long cross-country!
Cruise Flight
Carl made his first flight to Medellin Colombia!
This weeks main discussion is on the Tecnam P-2006T
  • Eric got to fly the P-2006T by Tecnam
  • Twin engine, gas powered plane
  • Dual redundancy on everything
  • Light twin plane but with plenty of room like a cabin-class plane

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you pondering?