Thursday, June 5, 2014

To lady pilots changing their name when they get married:

it is not a huge ordeal except for the fact you have to go to your local FSDO in person to do so. However,
if you are changing your middle name at the time of the marriage as well expect some hassle. A court ordered document is required to show a middle name change. Your marriage certificate IS a court ordered document, often it is argued by the FAA that it is not, as was the case with me. Luckily, I just received my new certificate in the mail with my correct name and no need for a court process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you pondering?