Thursday, December 26, 2013

Out of the Darkness

"People do not die from suicide, they die due to sadness."

This is not my usual aviation-centric post, except for maybe I'll fly to the walk. Please help support me in the 16 mile Out of the Darkness overnight walk in June. This is for Mel, who just became my family who left this world last month; and for Carla, who was practically family who is now at peace.
The Out of the Darkness Overnight Experience is an 16-18 mile walk over the course of one night. Net proceeds benefit the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, funding research, advocacy, survivor support, education, and awareness programs – both to prevent suicide and to assist those affected by suicide.
Visit here to donate or join in on the walk!

Carla and I - 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you pondering?