Saturday, May 25, 2013

My first time in the right seat of a Cessna!

Believe it or not, I have never sat nor flown in the right seat of a Cessna. That's any model. I thought that was pretty funny. Well there's a first time for everything and was because of my new friend, Joe. Joe needed to get some approaches in and is going to be my instructor for my IPC and BFR so it was a great time for us to get to know each other and take my company Cessna up. It was extremely gusty, but surprisingly smooth at altitude. We did three approaches (a great refresher for me) and a quick buzz over my house to wave at Bob before it was time to come in and land. At the end I told Joe he passed as my new CFI. Funny, this will be the second Joe I have had as an instructor. I guess with how many I've had, it's about time for some duplicates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you pondering?