Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Great New TV Show for Pilots!

If you read my blog regularly, you know I can never resist a good $100 Hamburger, I keep a running list and am always looking for an airport with food nearby. You would never know I have a sensitive stomach! Like many others, I utilize websites such as FunPlacestoFly.com and AdventurePilot.com to help me out with my planning. But, have you ever thought about having a TV show help you pick out that next lunch stop? Air Fare America is exactly that and more.
 
I have had the pleasure of learning more about Air Fare America while joining them on some video shoots and talking about what aviation means to me. I am really looking forward to the show because I believe it will capture the attention of a wide audience, not just the pilots. Three hosts will take you through a new airport in each episode, the foodie, the passionate pilot and the one who can't resist a good antique find. They will fly in to sample the local tastes at the airport restaurant, then explore the unique finds in hangars old in new. It's Anthony Bourdain meets American Pickers!
 
I wish great success for Air Fare America as it will boost the image of general aviation we are in need of in media today. It will also help generate business at airports we have grown to love and open our eyes up to new ones to add to that ever growing flying to do list! Need help with that list? Air Fare will have an interactive map on their website so you know what is along your route!
 
To learn more visit their website at http://airfareamerica.net/ and follow them on Facebook and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you pondering?